Reiki is Source Energy and emanates Divine Love. Imagine a ball of energy in each of your hands that you can use to send love and healing to yourself and to others. You can use it for anything and everything. You can send it mentally to a person, a thing, or a situation, or you can lay your hand(s) on the person or thing.
Even if you’re not a Reiki practitioner, you can tap into Source Energy and send love to all! Just replace the word Reiki with Love in the following.
Here are some tips to use Reiki (Source Energy) in your everyday life.
- Reiki your clothes for energy to help your day. You can use your clothing to stand out or blend in, and Reiki can enhance both.
- Reiki your food for healthy digestion and weight management.
- Reiki your makeup, lotions, and personal products to improve their benefits.
- Reiki medications to increase their effectiveness.
- Reiki your bed to sleep better; your pillow if you want questions answered in your dreams.
- Reiki your home and the property boundaries for protection. Draw Choku Rei on the doors and entry points.
- Reiki your car before a trip.
- Reiki your pets, your plants, your appliances.
- Use your imagination to create a virtual Reiki garden where you can mentally invite pets and people in for distance healing sessions. Works well to put yourself in the garden and receive healing too.
- Use Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen to send Reiki into the past to ease emotional pains, awkward situations, and forgive people who caused you upset or who you may have harmed, even unintentionally.
- Use Hon Sha to send Reiki to yourself in the future if you’re traveling, attending a meeting, going for a job interview.
- Run Reiki through your chakras at night when you can’t sleep.
- In the shower, imagine tiny Choku Reis flowing down over you with the water, washing away anything that isn’t serving you, cleansing your aura, and coating you in Divine, sparkling, protective energy. Or soak in Reiki-infused bath water.
- In a charged situation with another person, imagine Reiki rain covering you and easing the tension. Ask Reiki to guide your thoughts, words, and steps.
- Charge your crystals, essential oils, and oracle/tarot cards with the Cho Ku Rei symbol. Same for contracts or other paperwork requiring you follow rules and regulations, so everything is done for your higher good.
- Infuse your laptop, phone, and other electronics with Reiki.
- Create a Reiki *box* for people on your phone in your Notes app. Create a separate Reiki box for goals and dreams. (If you’d like an example of the phrasing I use for mine, just ask! I’m happy to share.) You can also create a physical Reiki box and place a person’s name, crystal, etc., in it for healing.
- Send Reiki rain over your neighborhood, town, the entire country. Ask that it flow to those who need it and also flows to the Earth.
- For healthy weight management, use Sei He Ki on your solar plexus to balance what you take in and what is eliminated.
- Use Sei He Ki for any imbalances in the mind and body. Use it to balance the left and right sides of the brain, the front and back of the chakras, on the bottoms of the feet, etc.
- Use Hon Sha to Reiki your clocks and ask that you have perfect timing all day or that everything comes to you in perfect time. Also, if you have a busy day ahead, ask that time expand to allow you to get done all that needs to get done.
- Use the Reiki symbols when creating a plan, designing a project, setting goals at the New Year or any time. Ask that the Reiki clear your third eye and activivate your sacral chakra to help you manifest your desires into reality.
- Reiki your email inbox (and your snail mail one too!), for both incoming and outgoing communications.
- Imagine a Reiki curtain over each entry point into your home. When coming home, stand for a few seconds in the curtain to decontaminate yourself and anything you bring inside.
How do YOU use Reiki/Love energy in your life?